Friday, May 28, 2010

Girly Things....

Since I didn't have an actual planned post today...

I'm going to share some things that make me smile~ extreme Girly Girl style.

May they add a little ray of sunshine to your Friday as well!!


It's true, I {heart} you Tiffany blue!



Some Anthropologie wardrobe inspiration.


A vintage Vanity Table for getting all dolled up!



Holly Golightly and Carrie Bradshaw~ the ULTIMATE Girly Girls.


An English Settee anyone?  You know for kicking off your heels...or photoshoots!


A batch of flower brooches~ for your bags, your shoes, or your hair!

&


A shade of pink that works with every skintone!!

Happy Friday to all you girly girls out there!!




2 comments:

Holly Lefevre said...

Thank you for sharing the girly things. I love girly things. I once found a Tiffany bracelet...it was so pretty...but we took it to the police station. I still do not have a Tiffany bracelet but I sleep better at night.

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

I'm not the biggest fan of blue, but that Tiffany Blue is a lovely shade. :) Oh, and I love Audrey Hepburn!

Just stopping by to say thank you for reading and following along at The Sweetest Petunia - Kelli, you are so appreciated!