Thursday, January 7, 2010

Things I Love Thursday: Dimple Smooches


(photo of Emma the week we came home 04/08)

I love smooching my girl's dimples.  My gracious, there's just nothin' on earth like it.  Back then I could just nuzzle and kiss to my heart's content.  Now she runs from me saying, "No Mommy, no tisses!!"  But I always manage to snag a couple anyway.

Do you have dimples in your family?

Have you kissed them lately?

If you haven't...Good golly you're missing out!  Go smother those sweet little crevices with some love!

And if you have...Go kiss them again!

Blessings Ya'll!


3 comments:

Holly Lefevre said...

I have always loved dimples...and not a one in sight in my family. Emma's are pretty darn cute. That photo is great...the look on her face...oh sweet babies!

thediaperdiaries said...

My oldest has 2, my middle child one, my new baby none. I love them!! Your picture is adorable and your blog....GORGEOUS!!!

ClassiclyAmber said...

Aaaaw~!! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that she was this tee-niny! How sweet!!!

You know, dimples or not - I love to kiss all my kiddos!!! =-D