Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ireland on the Brain...



With Saint Patrick's Day right around the corner, my affection inevitably turns to all things Irish this time of year. If it were St. Patty's Day everyday, I wouldn't mind.

I pride myself on being at least part Irish and no matter how small the part, I take it very seriously! I love green, I'm spunky, cornbeef is my fave, and I like to enjoy a nice thick beer every now and then. Oh, and my name, Kelli, is Gaelic for warrior princess!

I have not been to Ireland, though there is a change fund sitting on my dresser that will one day pay my way to the Emerald Isle and I simply can't wait until it does. I envision myself sitting in these lush green fields wearing a big, comfy hand knit sweater, enjoying the tranquil sounds of the wind and sea.

One day, with LUCK on my side, I'll experience this. One day......

1 comment:

Angela said...

Have you seen PS I Love You? Was that filmed in Ireland? Maybe...somewhere over there...I bet I could fined for lumping those countries together!