Friday, February 26, 2010

Easy Turkey and/or Bacon Wraps


We just recently visited my mom and she fixed these little puppies up in a snap!  They were delish and really you can get as creative as you want with it! 

My Cast of Characters

1 Whole Wheat Tortilla (8-10inch)
Deli Turkey
Shredded Cheese
ChowChow and/or Corn Salsa
Light Honey Dijon Mustard Dressing for dipping (or whatever dressing floats your boat)

Optional Ingredients:
Turkey Bacon (I use this a lot in addition to the deli meat)
Roasted Red Peppers
Banana Peppers
Tomatoes


Start with a Tortilla

Load up all your fixin's

Fold in right and left sides first, then top and bottom.

No Pic~ Sorry
Place on your George Forman Grill (or panini maker or griddle or in a pan slightly heated) and heat thouroughly on both sides (appoximately 5-7 min.~ just enough to heat through and get the cheese melted.)

What you get is a deliciously toasted hot wrap!  Serve it up with some dipping dressing and ENJOY!!

Mmmm, Mmmm, Good!!

Note: The more stuff you plan on piling on, the bigger the tortilla you'll need so it'll fold easily and stay together.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Yum-o!! I'll have to try that...maybe even for lunch! I just so happen to have some of the ingredients on hand. (And of course I'll have to wear my super cute apron made by the FAB chick I know.)
Thanks for sharing!!

Kelli said...

Hehehe!! I had two for dinner last night and even one for Breakfast this morning!!

Holly Lefevre said...

Yummy! When we first married I used to put everything in tortillas...hubby used to think I was crazy...my motto "put it in a tortilla and call it a meal." I was so ahead of the wrap craze!