Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wordful Wednesdays: Lots and Lots of Kisses

Kiss

Is this cute or what? Can you see what's she's doing?

Emma just learned to give kisses not too long ago and this is what she goes around doing most days. Kissing the dog (or trying to, Reesie normally bolts), kissing books, kissing her Elmo doll, wanting to kiss the TV, trying to kiss all her little buddies. In this case, kissing a baby in my Parent Magazine.

They grow up too fast don't they?

If mommy asks for a kiss I'm not likely to get one...unless she knows she's been bad, then she puckers up in order to butter me up. It usually works!

Hey, I'll take what I can get, you know.

Ahhhhhh, I just can't believe the milestones we're hitting these days. Emma is growing and learning by leaps and bounds; I can hardly keep up. But it is so much fun watching her explore and bud.

I love being a mom.

For more on Wordful Wednesdays visit


No comments: