Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy First Birthday to my Baby!

Right after Emma was born

One year ago today I was giving birth to my sweet Emma. This year has been an amazing gift~ watching her grow and learn, as well as learning my own lessons in motherhood. This child has blessed my life beyond imagination and I am so excited to see what this next year (and many more years) brings her.

Emma, I thank God each and every day for you. You have added the richest joy to my existence and I am so proud to be your mother. Thank you for being such a precious, beautiful little being and for making my life so much brighter. I love you so very much. Love, Mama

Just a couple days ago posing on the steps

2 comments:

Angela said...

She's a sweetheart! Happy Birthday, Emma!! Your mommy is a wonderful woman who I proudly call a dear friend - and I know you are taking after her!
~angela
xoxoxo

Lorraine said...

Congratulations! That is so precious. Thank you for sharing your special day with us. Motherhood is such an incredible joy - way beyond my wildest expectations as well. Something one just can't put in to words fully, but you did a great job of capturing some of it. God bless you and your family!