Thursday, December 18, 2008

Twilight

I swore I wouldn’t get caught up in the frenzy that is the Twilight series books and movies.
I categorized these into two slots: teenage & vampires…neither of which I was interested in reading about. That is until I visited my parents over the Thanksgiving holiday and had nothing better to do.
My step-mom has all the books, she has read all of the books and she is intent on seeing the movie so I probed to see what all the fuss was about. Our conversation ranged from the shear creativity of the books to the philosophical issues involved. In the end, I was both intrigued and also bored, thus I started reading.
All I can say is, “WOW”! And I’m just through book one and about half of New Moon!
I’ll admit, it’s all very fantastical and I feel a little juvenile reading it, but it definitely is a well told story!
Mrs. Meyer did an excellent job at writing these books in my opinion; I’m envious at what she even refers to as her novice ability!!
I cant wait to read the rest!! TEAM EDWARD ROCK ON!!

No comments: