Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Yarn Along...


Joining Ginny over at Small Things for her weekly yarn along,

This week finds me plugging along on various gifts.  At this moment I'm finishing up my oldest girl's 2013 hat.  I'm tiring quickly of hats...I'll be honest.  But they are quick and easy.  And this one in particular is super cute.  I've enjoyed watching it take shape.  Emma picked out both the color and the pattern.  I hope she loves it once it's complete.

Not much is happening on the reading front.  There just isn't enough time in the day.  Not to mention, I'm trying to get my eight month old to sleep somewhere other than my arms.  We are making progress...slowly.

Oy...I hope I can get all of my Christmas knitting done BEFORE the actual day.

Fortunately, knitting for me is calming.  Not the fourteen gazillion projects part, but the actual process.  I need more of it as if feels this season (in life) is pretty stressful.  I take comfort in knowing my needles are there patiently waiting for me to pick them up and create.

I look forward to seeing all the wonderful knits being shared!

Blessings on your week!!

 

1 comment:

Mama Gone Green said...

I LOVE that hat. I will have to put that on my to-knit list for my daughter.